Monday, December 10, 2012

Finals week.....

So I gotta be honest, as much as I love being in college I really hate it a lot of the time. Having a job AND having finals AND trying to prep for next show season that starts end of December is really really stressful!
But the good thing is that after this week I have a whole month off to get some more money and take more lessons!
I honestly can't complain too much because it could be so so much worse for me!
On another note, has a one ever used rubber reins? My horse likes to pull his head down after jumps and racing through turns . He's in a corkscrew full cheek bit right now so I would rather not up him if I don't have to. When he does that I have a hard time keeping my fingers closed tightly so I don't know what comes first, my fingers being open or him pulling! I've stopped wearing my gloves so I can really feel when he does it and if my fingers are open. I don't want to stop wearing gloves long term so I wonder if, even without gloves, the rubber reins would be better for me to keep my fingers closed and keep in from pulling them the ought my hands so easily.
Anybody have an opinion on them? All comments and advice is greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An Equestrian with a lot on her mind! College kid just trying to make it to "real life" and a girl just hoping to figure out who exactly she is. Competing in the Illinois Hunter Jumper Circuit is a big step for Cash and I, mentally and financially so hopefully i can share a few things that can help people financially, emotionally, and however else I can! Follow Me and I'll follow you!