Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Push Back

January 13. That's my next show date and THIS time
I'm gonna kick some behind
I mean really! This is the third show, and this year I mean business! I'm tired of just giving a mediocre performance when between Cash and I, we could kick ass! I'm fed up with being third or fourth place when I really have come for the blue!
I'm not going to hope it works out, I know this will be a good one!
I know I'm making a big deal out of an open show but I'm gonna ride this like its finals with a championship on the line because in the end, if you don't then you never ride your best.
At 20 years old, sometimes I feel like I'm a little late to this whole horse show scene. But that really should never stop me from trying to be just as good as the girls who have been on a horse since birth!
This sport has pushed me so far, so hard, and to huge breaking points. Now it's my turn to push right back

2 comments:

  1. At 20 you have your whole horse show life ahead of you. I'm eeking past my mid 20s and I've had some of the best show seasons of my life in the last couple years and I know there will be many more to come. That's the beauty of this sport. Our best competitors internationally are in their middle and eeking past their middle ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. attend our XMAS GIVEAWAY: http://www.iconadeironchi.com/2012/12/xmas-giveaway-by-hooks-europe-lami-cell.html
    you can win an helmet Lami-cell with swarovski inserts (value over 174 Euro)!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
An Equestrian with a lot on her mind! College kid just trying to make it to "real life" and a girl just hoping to figure out who exactly she is. Competing in the Illinois Hunter Jumper Circuit is a big step for Cash and I, mentally and financially so hopefully i can share a few things that can help people financially, emotionally, and however else I can! Follow Me and I'll follow you!