Sunday, July 29, 2012

Music to my ears!

Well not literally, but we're sound!!! Yay!!!! I guess his problem is just stating inside too much when it's hot out! (anyone else have that problem with their horse?)
He was feeling really stiff lately and we ended up putting up a 20" box fan on the front of his stall (it helps keeps the flys out) and we had him on bute for a day or two and he felt better in no time at all! :) there is always a reason my friends! A reason for everything that happens to us in this life time! Of that I am convinced!
But since then we have been training for our September Show (on the 1st and 2nd) trying to get days that aren't too hot or raining and trying to school up to 3' in a group is kinda hard:/ but I don't really have the money to do privates yet:/ I need a job so badly!
But it will all work out! You must always say that, even when you aren't sure if things are really possible, you have to commit and say "yes, yes they are and they'll find a way!" so I have faith!
Always have faith

2 comments:

  1. always have faith, indeed! Staying positive is crucial to success, so I know you and your boy will have it! Looking forward to seeing your updates from the show, good luck!

    p.s. super cool blog layout- I think its great!

    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! the count down begins! i only have 23 days left! so excited! but it's a running joke at the barn ( mostly with cash) that we can't call them Shows we have to call them "field trips" haha!
    and thank you! it's a picture a took a very very long time ago of our show arena :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
An Equestrian with a lot on her mind! College kid just trying to make it to "real life" and a girl just hoping to figure out who exactly she is. Competing in the Illinois Hunter Jumper Circuit is a big step for Cash and I, mentally and financially so hopefully i can share a few things that can help people financially, emotionally, and however else I can! Follow Me and I'll follow you!