Monday, July 2, 2012

New kid!

Alright! Totally new to this whole blog business (writing my reading) but I figured that over the last 10+ years of my riding career that must have some kind of useful knowledge for the equestrian community! But this will probably also come to cronical the daily like of myself and my 9 year old appendix gelding "All In" or he'll mostly go by his barn name Cash, as we take on the next year(or more) in the big show rings of the Northern Illinois Hunter Jumper (NIHJA) Circuit and the Illinois Hunter Jumper (IHJA) Circuit! Hopefully those who read will find this helpful and at some points amussing as we reach highs and inevitable lows in our career together and maybe even share some tips and tricks that we pick up along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An Equestrian with a lot on her mind! College kid just trying to make it to "real life" and a girl just hoping to figure out who exactly she is. Competing in the Illinois Hunter Jumper Circuit is a big step for Cash and I, mentally and financially so hopefully i can share a few things that can help people financially, emotionally, and however else I can! Follow Me and I'll follow you!